The FlowFriend range has now been further extended with the FlowFriend Junior. The FlowFriend Junior has much in common with the current FlowFriend models, but it also has a number of significant differences.
The most important difference in the construction of the FlowFriend Junior is that the motor and the control electronics are separated from each other. The motor complies with IP class 67 because the pump does not need a cooling fan. The electronics can be assembled in an easily accessible place and can be controlled remotely in a number of ways.
The control cabinet, pump and cable are fully EMC-shielded.
The extremely efficient design of the FlowFriend Junior has been retained. This means that hydraulic, motor and control electronics losses are all minimised.
The maximum efficiency of the hydraulics at full load is above 85%, that of the motor above 94% and for the control above 98%. The motor suffices with regard to the most recent, not yet officially released IE6 standard for energy efficiency.
The FlowFriend Junior key features:
- Motor with IP67 protection class
- Extremely energy-efficient
- External controller - short-circuit resistance and IP66
- 0-10V/0-20mA/4-24mA external control
- Adjustable 2-40 m3/hour/20-370 Watt/500-3000 rpm
- Without fan - extremely quiet
- IE6: latest generation permanent magnet motor (EC/BLDC)
- 7-metre pump head
- Aluminium/Stainless Steel
- Max. flow 40 m3/hr
- Wattage - 10-375
- Optional Bluetooth
- Analogue inputs (0-10V/0-20mA/4-20mA)
- Digital inputs IP66